André Burger Cricket HOLIDAY CLINICS
Cricket Holiday Clinics
Churchie Holiday Clinic
- What: Full Day Program
- When: 20 – 22 September 2021
- Time: 8:30am – 4:00pm
- Where: Churchie
- 1 Child – $390.00 or $150.00 per day
- 2nd Child – $330 or $127.00 per day
- 3rd Child – $292.00 or $112.00 per day
Bulimba Holiday Clinic
- What: Three Quarter Day Program
- When: 28 – 30 June 2021
- Time: 8:30am – 1:30pm
- Where: Bulimba Cricket Club (400 Lytton Rd, Morningside)
- 1 Child – $240.00 or $100.00 per day
- 2nd Child – $204.00 or $75.00 per day
- 3rd Child – $163.00 or $60.00 per day
WHY CHOOSE André Burger Cricket Clinics?
André Burger Cricket clinics is about identifying, understanding and exploring individual strengths and weaknesses.
The coaching staff will take a very individual approach helping each player understand their game and identifying their strengths, weaknesses and areas for further development. Players will have the freedom to challenge their current skill set whilst getting constant assistance and reassurance from the coaching staff. This approach enhances player learning and responsibility.
HOW WILL THEY LEARN Cricket
- FACE TO FACE: Here we introduce the core topics of the program.
- VIDEOS: These provide visual reinforcement of the face-to-face sessions..
- ACTIVITIES: By applying the core content in practical ways learning is reinforced.
- REPETITION: Each activity will allow players to execute enough reps.
- FEEDBACK: Players will learn to adjust through a process of instant feedback and coach feedback. We are introducing a feedback sheet indicating strengths and weaknesses and areas that need improvement.
- COMPETITION: Players skill will be tested through competition at the end of the clinic.
WHAT WILL THE PROGRAM INCLUDE AND WHAT WILL THEY LEARN
INDIVIDUALS WILL LEARN
- Improved training techniques.
- Identify own and opposition strengths and weaknesses
- An ability to express themselves clearly, even when going through trying times.
- To take ownership and responsibility for their thoughts and actions
- Positive MIndset
- Creative Thinking
BENEFITS & OUTCOMES
This program will help individuals cope and minimise stress and the skills learned will assist with their performance on and off the field.
We want individuals to own their thoughts and actions, to be able to lead when they are under pressure or in an uncontrolled environment.
“There’s a difference between interested and committed.”
Our clinic’s feature...
- 3-day all-around skills
- Small player coach ratios
- Qualified coaches
- Video analysis available
- Structured program
- Prizes and handouts
- Boys and girls